Water filtration systems come in all shapes and sizes, and play an integral role in providing you clean, healthy water. Whether it’s a complex whole-home filter, reverse osmosis, or a fairly simple point of use filtration system, we have the versatility and know-how to install, repair and replace a system. As always, we understand how important your water is in your day to day life, and how much of an inconvenience it can become when it suddenly isn’t working properly. We do everything we can to get the job done right the very first time we’re called out, so you can go about your normal day knowing you have water you can trust.
Many homes in New England are not tied to city water systems, rather they rely on a well for their water supply. Well water is unfiltered, and contains several minerals that cause it to become hard. Drinking hard water is unpleasant, and it can wreak havoc on your appliances and fixtures as well. That’s why it’s important to have a water softener on premises. Although a water softener looks like a low tech device, it makes a world of difference by filtering out calcium and magnesium ions in the water, thus making it much cleaner and more palatable. Whether it’s installing a new unit, or servicing or replacing your existing water softener, Southern New Hampshire Plumbing, Heating, Cooling technicians have the expertise to get a softener in place efficiently.
- Especially if you have well water, radon is usually present in your supply, and sometimes in large concentrations. Radon is a silent killer, and is one of the top causes of lung cancer and other serious medical issues. Needless to say, it’s important to have a system that protects you from this dangerous contaminant. Fortunately, at Southern New Hampshire Plumbing, Heating, Cooling we know the best systems to mitigate the presence of radon in your water supply. Whether it’s a granular activated carbon filter, or simple aeration, we know the right solution to make your water safer.
- If the name arsenic doesn’t ring a bell, it’s an extremely dangerous element that is the active ingredient in such things as rat poison. Suffice it to say, it’s not likely something you want to consume in large quantities. However, arsenic is naturally occurring in everything form organic life to rocks, so the possibility of it contaminating your water supply is very real. Thankfully, technology has given us the tools to control your exposure to arsenic. At Southern New Hampshire Plumbing, Heating, Cooling we are your solutions experts for installing and replacing arsenic filters. Don’t wait– if arsenic in the water is a concern, call us today and one of our experienced technicians will help make sure your water supply is safe for you.
- In the United States, we are lucky to have the best access to clean, safe water of any country in the world. That said, it is still possible for your water supply to be come contaminated, and the potential repercussions for you are serious. Naturally occurring chemicals, exposure to fertilizer or pesticides, and sewage in the water supply are all causes of water contamination. If you ingest this type of water, it can cause serious issues such as gastrointestinal illness, and even some neurological disorders. At Southern New Hampshire Plumbing, Heating, Cooling our role is to be the gate keeper between contaminants and your water supply. A good water ultraviolet light system will protect you from these risky pollutants and make sure that you stay happy and healthy.
Reverse Osmosis Systems
- A reverse osmosis filtration system is a great whole-home solution to guarantee yourself fresh, clean water. A reverse osmosis system removes ions, molecules and large particles from your water supply. This is one of the most common systems we work on and install at Southern New Hampshire Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. Whether you’re trying to clean up your water supply, or you have a current system is failing, we are your resource for new installations, as well as service and replacement on reverse osmosis systems.
Acid Neutralizer Systems
- Acid in your water supply is a very common issue. Although ingesting acidic water is generally not going to harm you in the short term, high levels of acidity can wreak havoc on your plumbing. It can eat your pipes, fixtures, and trash your appliances. That’s why it’s important to install a filtration system with a built-in acid neutralizer. At Southern New Hampshire Plumbing, Heating, Cooling we are your resource to control the acidity of your water to protect your home and help you avoid costly plumbing repair bills that would surely arise in the future if high acid levels remained uncontrolled.
“"Matt and Brian were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were friendly and professional and able to fix our leak in less than an hour! We plan to go to them for any issues we run may into in the future.".”
“I have used this company many times over the past couple years. My experience has always been great and the work is always done very well. I would highly recommend them.”
"Andrew and his team are absolutely top-notch in both quality of work and customer service - I highly recommend!"
Well Pumps / Jet Pumps
At Southern New Hampshire Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, we are your one-stop shop for…Learn more
One indisputable need everyone has is access to clean drinking water. Beyond just drinking,…Learn more
Water Filtration Systems
Water filtration systems come in all shapes and sizes, and play an integral role…Learn more
Out of all the plumbing fixtures in your building that you don’t want to…Learn more
Sump pumps are those funny looking contraptions in your basement or crawl space that…Learn more
Smart Toilets and Showers
As Kohler Authorized Dealers, we favor SMART products from this plumbing supply titan, because…Learn more
Showers and Bathtubs
The shower or tub should be a peaceful place. That peace can be disrupted…Learn more
Sewage Ejector Pumps
Whether it’s a simple solution like replacing a faulty float switch, or a more…Learn more